Our vision is that CED be driven by its members and supporters.
Join as a Member
To become a member please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details. Membership is open to Christians who have specific professional skills to offer.
Join as a Supporter
All are invited to support our aims of providing technical help in some of the poorest areas in the world in the name of Jesus Christ. Supporters get involved by:
1. Praying for the work. Supporters receive our monthly Newsletter with prayer information.
2. Making donations for the work. Donations can be made via cheque, Standing Order or by the link below.
3. Joining a cell group. Regional cell groups meet occasionally in venues in Scotland and in London. More groups are planned. There are also proposals for “interest” groups that would focus on issues such as fund-raising.
4. Talking about CED in your local area, to churches, engineering groups, etc. CED will provide material.
5. Discussing development matters, engineering solutions or Christian theology on the CED Facebook page.
7. Project managers travel overseas from time to time. We are happy to take supporters on selected trips so that they can see the work we do. Travellers would be expected to pay their own costs and also contribute to the projects that they are visiting.
Make a donation
Donations are welcome and will always be acknowledged.
On-line donations can be made securely through PayPal. Please e-mail email@example.com to let us know that funds are on their way so that we can confirm receipt and thank you. The Paypal payment form allows you to request funds to be allocated to a specific project if you so wish.
Small donations can be made through the Just Giving panel on the right. Every little helps!
If you wish to receive our PrayerPoints newsletter please follow the PrayerPoint link. We publish PrayerPoints monthy.
Meet the Members
Each year we meet in a member’s home town. In 2014 the Open Day will be held at York Baptist Church, York on Saturday 21st June. As well as members, we welcomed supporters and people with an interest in the organisation.
Please contact the Secretary for further details.
shopping with Easyfundraising helps raise funds for CED. Just click the link below to see the CED page then register and get shopping!