Our vision is that CED be driven by its members and supporters.
Join as a Member
To become a member please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details. Membership is open to Christians who have specific professional skills to offer.
Join as a Supporter
All are invited to support our aims of providing technical help in some of the poorest areas in the world in the name of Jesus Christ. Supporters get involved by:
1. Making donations for the work. Donations can be made via cheque, Standing Order or by the link below.
2. Praying for the work. Supporters receive our monthly Newsletter with prayer information.
3. Joining a cell group. Regional cell groups currently meet in Glasgow and London. More groups are planned. There are also proposals for “interest” groups that would focus on issues such as fund-raising.
4. Talking about CED in your local area, to churches, engineering groups, etc. CED will provide material.
5. Discuss development matters, engineering solutions or Christian theology on the members’ forum.
7. Project managers travel overseas from time to time. We are happy to take supporters on selected trips so that they can see the work we do. Travellers would be expected to pay their own costs and also contribute to the projects that they are visiting.
Make a donation
Donations are welcome and will always be acknowledged.
Please write a cheque and send to the Secretary or contact her for details or our bank. Gifts can normally benefit from Gift Aid.
On-line donations can be made securely through PayPal
If you wish to receive our PrayerPoints newsletter please follow the PrayerPoint link. We publish PrayerPoints monthy.
Meet the Members
Each year we meet in a member’s home town. In 2013 the Open Day will be held at Christ Church, New Malden on Saturday 22nd June. As well as members, we welcome supporters and people with an interest in the organisation.
The day normally starts late morning with lunch around 12:30. Please contact the Secretary for further details.